Do you want to improve the quality of your recruiting processes? Are you looking for an easy-to-use, multi-purpose and highly reliable tool to support you in all the HR challenges you have to deal with daily?
Do you want to learn how to easily predict the success of your resources and how to drive their development without wasting your budget and time?
The BFQ-2 Certification Course will make you an expert in the use of the Big Five Questionnaire-2, one of the most famous and widely used psychometric tools to assess personality traits in an organizational context.
It’s a 2 days training that will make you an expert in the use and interpretation of the BFQ-2, making you ready to administrate the test, score the results and generate reports autonomously soon after the course. During the BFQ-2 Certification course there will be a continuous alternation between theoretical lesson and individual/group exercises, so to create a shared learning and practical knowledge environment. The BFQ-2 Certification course will deal with themes as:
– What is a psychometric test? What are the steps to follow in order to build a psychometric test?
– Reliability and validity of a test: how to distinguish between a solid test and a simple, not valeted questionnaire?
– Brief history of personality models. Evolution of the trait theory of Personality and introduction to the Big Five Model.
– The Big Five Questionnaire: what is it? What dimensions and sub-dimensions compose it?
– The Lie scale: how to identify distortions of the results caused by the social desirability effect?
– BFQ-2 report: how to read and use effectively the report?
– Competency Models: a brief history
– How to use the BFQ-2 to assess competencies?
– What is a psychological interview?
– How to make an interview to deepen the results of a BFQ-2 test?
– Biases and mistakes: what can interfere with an interview and make it be unsuccessful?
– What other psychological constructs and tests can be linked to the personality assessment through the BFQ-2?
– How to use the Internet-test platform to administrate the test, score the results and generate the reports?
HR Consultant with many years of experience, Andrea completed his master’s degree cum magna laude in Work and Organizational Psychology at the University of Rome. He has cooperated with the Industrial Psychology department of the “Sapienza” University of Rome, then he started working for Giunti O.S., the European leader of psychological assessment, as an HR consultant and later as a Recruitment Project Manager too. During the last years he has helped the Chinese partners of Giunti O.S. to grow and improve their knowledge of Giunti’s test and he developed new business strategies for them, living first in Shanghai and then in Guangzhou. Recently he moved permanently to China, starting working for O.S. China as a Development Manager, being in charge of designing the Business Development strategies in the areas of Shanghai and Guangzhou, designing and delivering projects about Human Assessment and Development (through Assessment Centers, training, coaching, competency models).
During his experience he became an expert in the fields of: designing and delivering assessment and development centers (he conducted personally over 100 assessment centers and managed personally big projects for important companies); designing and delivering training courses on Leadership, Motivation, Emotional Intelligence and the use of Psychometric tests as BFQ-2, Org-EIQ, ALQ, WOMI, TOM, attitudinal tests (he cooperated with important Italian Universities and companies); recruiting, having managed two projects that attracted over 12000 candidates for positions in high finance companies; psychometrical testing, being the author of one test to recruit and assess the potential of sales and marketing persons.
If you can’t attend the course after you registered and paid for it, please inform us a week in advance. We will refund 50% of the price paid.
Book before: June 24th, 2016
Molly:132 0204 9292（ WeChat:Molly2243）
The BFQ-2 (Big Five Questionnaire – 2) is a personality test based on the Big Five theory. The B5 theory identifies five fundamental dimensions for the description and the assessment of personality. Taking as a basis the fact that the individual differences are more salient and socially relevant, they are codified in the daily language and can be ascribed to five dimensions, the test lends itself to an intuitive reading of the results that can be shared among those operating within the organizational framework.
The BFQ-2, developed entirely in Italy by the Work and Organizational Psychology Department of the ‘Sapienza’ University of Rome, has been used all over Europe for years and in the last 4 years it has been adapted, validated and sold also in China and South America, resulting a best seller in the field of personality assessment.
Made of 134 items, it has a large sample of over 26.754 subjects and it can be used in recruiting processes, for potential assessment and for general assessments of the personality characteristics.
Think Big, Win The World
To promote enterprises growth, To realize knowledge transfer.
Innovation is the core of our projects and any successful project drive the Enterprise ’s result.
Integrated talent development project supplier